Note: If you do not have a doctors prescription for any of the below treatments, we may be able to help you by reaching out to get a prescription for you.
Dermatologic Compound Prescriptions
- Skin Trifecta Capsules: Pharmaceutical grade and therapeutic percentages of Vitamin C, Collagen and Biotin. Improves the skin from the inside out.
- Oil Skin Rejuvenation Treatment – Derma-Oil Jojoba, Vitamin E and Coconut Oil: Apply with a dropper for skin rejuvenation after a shower. Apply while the skin is still wet for a youthful glow. Great for underneath makeup for smooth application or at night while sleeping.
- Revita-Glow Cream: Proprietary formulation made with all pharmaceutical grade ingredients such as Alpha-lipoic acid, DMAE, estriol and glycolic acid for skin rejuvenation and skin health.
- Retinol molecular day cream-with Idebenone and Ferulic Acid: Natural compounds pharmaceutical grade that protect the skin from environmental damage from smoke and pollution while at the same time the Ferulic Acid reduces brown spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Oxytocin Sublingual Troches: Flavored dissolving rectangles that can help fight anxiety and depression naturally. Dissolves in your mouth and comes in a variety of great flavors including Tutti Frutti and Vanilla.
- Magic Mouthwash: A common treatment for oral inflammation and mouth sores that is common in many conditions and can also be a side effect of different interventions including chemotherapy and radiation.
- Boric Acid Suppositories: This has been used for over a hundred years to treat vaginal infections and vaginal odor from such conditions as bacterial vaginosis and chronic yeast infections.
- Danazol Vaginal Suppositories: A possible treatment option for endometriosis.
- Nipple Ointment All Purpose (APNO): A common medication that breastfeeding mothers use to treat sore nipples. Can help with dry or cracked nipple skin, can reduce inflammation and is antibacterial.
- Rectal Rockets: A combination of pramoxine, lidocaine and zinc oxide in a rectal gel that helps to treat soreness, burning, itching and pain common with hemorrhoids.
- Tadalafil Sublingual Troches: A flavored rectangle that is sublingual and dissolves easily under the tongue to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED), impotence and can also be a treatment for an enlarged prostate caused from benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Topiramate Topical for Stretch Marks: A once or twice daily application of topiramate cream can substantially reduce the appearance of stretch marks over a 90 day treatment period.
- Miracle Scar Cream: A Proprietary Pracasil base with all pharmaceutical grade ingredients makes this one of our most popular effective all-around treatments for scar reduction and/or disappearance. Designed to soften, smooth, flatten, lighten and dramatically improve the overall appearance of both old and new scars. Best utilized after the scar has formed.
- Hyperpigmentation Reduction Creams: Pharmaceutical grade ingredients used to treat hyperpigmented skin conditions caused by melasma, age spots and acne scars.
- Topical Hair Growth Formula: Proprietary Formulations and using only pharmaceutical grade ingredients, We make hair growth formulas to treat thinning hair and hair loss in both men and women. Try it today and avoid painful surgeries and non-prescription treatments. Ask us today to call your doctor to prescribe topical hair growth treatments that are applied directly to your scalp in thinning areas or where there are bald patches.
- Hair Loss Treatment (minoxidil / finasteride / latanoprost): The composition comprising minoxidil, finasteride and latanoprost shows improved properties in terms of reduction of hair loss and increase of regrowth of hair.
- Nail Fungus Treatment: Topical treatment for nail fungus that can include Ketoconazole, Tea Tree Oil and DMSO and/or Itraconazole.
- Acne Topical Treatment: Prescription grade topical acne treatments including with Zinc Pyrithione, Clobetasol Propionate and Vitamin B.
- Scream Cream (female sex and libido enhancement): Scream Cream is a medication for the enhancement of the libido in women. This medication is applied externally to the clitoris as well as other areas of the female genitals
- APNO Nipple Cream: Nipple pain is a common problem that breastfeeding mothers face. It’s not only uncomfortable, but it’s also one of the top reasons women decide to stop breastfeeding and wean their babies early. With the right treatment breastfeeding can be more comfortable, allowing women to continue to breastfeed longer and more successfully. One way to combat sore nipples and make breastfeeding more comfortable is to use All Purpose Nipple Ointment (APNO).
- Hydroquinone Bleaching Cream: Hydroquinone is a topical skin-bleaching agent used in the cosmetic treatment of hyperpigmented skin conditions. The effect of skin lightening caused by hydroquinone is reversible when exposed to sunlight and therefore requires regular use until desired results are achieved.
- Stretch Marks (Topiramate/Aloe Vera Gel): Topiramate and aloe vera combined in a gel can help reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Topiramate is an anti-epilepsy drug that may be prescribed in either a capsule or a topical cream. In oral form may be effective at reducing acne scars, possibly by some mechanism of action that reduces compulsive picking of acne lesions.
- Stan’s Rodeo Ointment: Athletes and sports persons are often more vulnerable to blisters than an average individual. Safe and effective topical treatments are now available in to successfully address blisters. Stan’s Rodeo ointment is one such blister treatment that is now used by leading athletes and sports teams. Apply this proprietary ointment to help prevent and treat blistered hands or foot areas, cuts and abrasions and to help them heal faster and reduce associated pain. Great to have on hand for athletes and other people who keep an active lifestyle.
- Stan’s Blister Rub: Apply specifically for prevention of painful blisters in areas that are prone to them.
- Pramoxine / Lidocaine / Zinc Oxide Rectal Gel: Pramoxine is used to temporarily relieve itching and pain caused by minor skin irritation such as minor burns/cuts/scrapes, sunburn, eczema, insect bites, cold sores, or rashes from poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac. Some products containing pramoxine are also used to temporarily relieve the itching and discomfort from hemorrhoids and certain other problems of the genital/anal area (such as anal fissures, itching around the vagina/rectum).
- Revita Glow: Revita glow cream is meant for people who are experiencing facial wrinkles before time, which means that they are not old but are noticing wrinkles on their faces. This cream is remarkably effective in fighting the appearance of premature wrinkles.
*All skim cream formulations can have natural sunscreen without parabens added to it on request.
Hormones and Sexual Wellness Compound Prescriptions
- Tadalafil (Generic Erectile Dysfunction Prescription): Generic Cialis, called tadalafil, is now available at American Integrative Pharmacy. This is the latest erectile dysfunction medication to go generic.
- Boric Acid Vaginal Suppositories: Boric Acidhelps to promote the proper acid balance in the vagina. It is used to help treat yeast infections of the vagina and relieve symptoms such as itching and burning.
- Danazol Vaginal Suppositories: Danazol is in a class of medications called androgenic hormones. It works to treat endometriosis by shrinking the displaced tissue of the uterus. It works to treat fibrocystic breast disease by blocking the release of hormones that cause the breast pain and lumps.
Anxiety and Depression Compound Prescriptions
- Oxytocin Nasal Spray: Oxytocin nasal spray has been used successfully to help treat for “the let-down effect”. There is speculation that in addition to facilitating lactation and the birthing process, the hormone facilitates the emotional bond between mother and child. For on-the-go relief from mild anxiety and depression. Can be a life-changer and is easily administered nasally for quick absorption.
- Oxytocin Troches: Oxytocin (also known as “the hormone of love” or “the cuddle hormone”) is an endogenous hormone that has been associated with mating, parental, and social behaviors. It is released during intercourse in both men and women, which has led to belief that it is involved in sexual bonding. It may also facilitate the emotional bond between mother and child, in addition to lactation and the birthing process. This has also been studied in autism and has some sort of relation to social and developmental impairments associated with the disease. Oxytocin is most commonly prescribed to induce and strengthen labor, as well as control postpartum bleeding.
American Integrative Pharmacy serves all the medical disciplines and patient populations that most commonly require compounded medications. Don’t see the condition you need a customized medication for? Contact us to discuss our capabilities in that area.
Contact Us For More Information about American Integrative Pharmacy’s Online Compound Prescriptions
American Integrative Pharmacy is located in Torrance, CA serving residents in and around Orange County, Los Angeles, Long Beach, Lomita and surrounding areas. Online prescription sales are available across the US.