Although aging effects on your skin are unavoidable with the passage of time, you can delay or reverse some of these effects by using custom compounding formulations, such as topical creams, gels, and serums. The key is to choose a reliable and experienced compounding pharmacy for safe and effective anti-aging and skin care solutions.
American Integrative Pharmacy (AIP), led by Dr. Neema Yazdanpanah, provides safe and proven compounding medications to patients in Long Beach, Torrance, Los Angeles, South Bay Orange County, Southern California areas, and online nationwide.
Serums for Wrinkle Reduction
Your epidermis or the outer skin layer receives support from a connective tissue layer called collagen. With age, collagen depletion will happy, causing your skin to lose elasticity. As a result, wrinkles, fine lines, and creases will appear on the skin. A compounded serum that works to stimulate the production of new collagen fibers and volumize your skin can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Active ingredients in compounded anti-wrinkle serums may include:
- Estrogen – this can improve the skin firmness, elasticity, and moisturize your skin.
- Vitamin E – this power antioxidant combined with melatonin will prevent the formation of aging lines.
- Retinol Palmitate – it will plump your skin and promote collagen generation to volumize your face and diminish wrinkles.
- Melatonin – this hormone is known to play a key role in slowing down the aging process and will help reduce sun damage to your skin.
- DHEA – this natural steroid hormone in your body will act as a hydrating agent and promote thickness of the epidermis. Research has shown that within a few months, the application of this ingredient can make your skin brighter and counter epidermal thinning.
Oxidative damage and other aging factors will cause a reduction in the cellular turnover in your outer and inner skin layers as well as decrease the fresh production of collagen. Compounded anti-aging creams in conjunction with sunscreens can help reduce the signs of aging and enhance your skin appearance.
Active ingredients in compounded anti-aging creams may include:
- Vitamin E
- Retinol Molecular Film – this is a stable form of Vitamin A, which can protect your skin against sun damage. Retinol will also promote cellular growth in the skin, leading to a more elastic and youthful looking skin appearance.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – this contains hyaluronic acid, which promotes collagen synthesis and helps your skin achieve more elasticity. It also retains moisture in the skin because of its hydrophilic properties.
- Collagen Hydrolysate – it improves skin regeneration by inducing the growth of collagen fibers. Soya protein in this ingredient helps to tighten and smooth the skin and slow down the breakdown of elastin fibers.
You should also choose compounding formulations in sunscreens, moisturizers, soaps, hair sprays and shampoos, which are more hypoallergenic in character. These will further help preserve your sensitive skin’s natural health and glow.
AIP provides advanced compounding pharmacy solutions, including online prescription refills to patients in Long Beach, Torrance, Los Angeles, South Bay Orange County, Southern California areas, and online nationwide.
For more information on compound pharmacy medications available or to make an online prescription purchase, please click here or call Toll Free 1-855-247-7948.
American Integrative Pharmacy is located in Lomita, CA serving residents in and around Orange County, Los Angeles, Long Beach, Torrance and surrounding areas. Online prescription sales are available across the US.